One on One’s unique yoga programming combines our strong background in movement science with the best of ancient and contemporary yoga techniques. Our classes and individual yoga instruction place a premium on meeting participants where they need to be met. Quality movement and proper breathing techniques are of paramount importance.
Our program is designed to:
- Create balance by developing strength and flexibility
- Provide relief from chronic pain or muscular tightness
- Assist in stress management
- Raise postural awareness
See below for current yoga offerings…
Personal yoga instruction is a great way to deepen your practice for both new and experienced practitioners. Depending on your interests and needs, individualized yoga sessions may include a combination of yoga postures (asana), breathing techniques (pranayama), and meditation.
One on One’s personal yoga instruction allows you to do the following:
- Work at your own pace
- Modify postures to accomodate specific conditions/injuries
- Discuss questions and challenges
- Develop a home practice to do on your own
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.