A pioneer in the field of Personal Training, Bruce Burke founded Fitness Consultants Inc. in 1986.
He started his career in health club management and quickly identified the need for results-oriented, personalized fitness programming. He soon became the first to offer professional personal fitness training in central Pennsylvania.
Today, Fitness Consultants Incorporated (doing business as One on One) does between five and six hundred personal training sessions each week. Since the company’s inception, its team of professional personal trainers has helped thousands of individuals realize their health and fitness goals.
Bruce’s passion lies in personal/professional development, business consulting, and project management. He and his wife Kym have two children, Ryan and Callie. He is an avid fisherman who enjoys time at his home on Spruce Creek and travels frequently to the Bahamas and Florida.
Read some of Bruce’s original writing on health and habit change here:
- Healthy and Happy
- Time Management
- Inventory Taking
- Connecting Short Term with Long-Term
- What’s Your Motivation for Exercising?
- Habit Change: Create a New Paradigm
- Focus on the Process
- Are you a Dabbler?
- Integrity in the Moment of Choice
- Do your behaviors line up with who you really want to be?
- Are you REALLY Trying to Succeed?
- Healthy Corporate Culture Starts with Integrity
- Train Your Trainers And Thrive
- Create a Legacy of Health and Fitness
Back to the team.